Thursday, January 28, 2010

Forever Young .... Forever Free

I must confess that I was a bit wary at the thought of seeing the people whom I have not seen from last 10 years, talking to the profs whom I did not take seriously earlier, meeting the people with whom I had a differences, and also meeting all those cute archi-girls as someone else's wife ...

But, thanks a tonne to organizing committee for creating a time machine without any of these defect, but with all the great features of the college life. The guys have mellowed and girls still cause a few sighs !

The meet was an amazing experience and I was so excited to see so many people arrive from all corners of the globe. I missed loads of people here, but those who attended made the event a very special one ...

It was fun to see some  friends I had lost touch with and wish I hadn't. It was unreal to catch up with many of the mates who went to college together and even better that we were all able to continue the conversation as if time had stood still for the past 10 years.

It was weird to talk for five minutes to someone who I seriously didn't remember or recognize. I'm still not convinced he really remembered me, either (its possible because we both shared same COETA culture) ... 

It was good to watch people smiling all over the weekend and realizing it was not an illusion

It was good to be just ME - no strings attached

As the song goes ...
Forever young,  I wanna be forever young 
When the sun is always out and you never get old 
and the champagne's always cold 
and the music's always good 
without a wrinkle in today 
'coz there is no tomorrow 
just some picture perfect day 
to last a whole lifetime 
and it never ends 
'coz all we have to do is hit rewind 


Enjoy
Nitin
Polymer 2000

Note: I liked stepping back in time ... Did you ? If you wish to share your experience on the COETA blog, please email me nitin.mutha at gmail.com . Also please send the photos which you all have taken. It can be uploaded on the web album. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Muthasir.. Nice blog. I wish I would have been there. May be next time.

    ReplyDelete